See Alaska by sea this June 2013! The Multiple Sclerosis Foundation is once again offering an incredible opportunity to visit one of the most exciting and scenic areas in North America aboard Celebrity Cruise’s finest ship, Solstice. So much to do and see! Come with us as we navigate the Tracy Arm Fjord and see the splendor and beauty from your vantage point aboard the ship. You can see the Alaskan wildlife as we visit Juneau, gaze out the window at the scenic views in Skagway as you take the accessible White Pass and Yukon Route Railway, or stroll through Ketchikan, Alaska’s first city and the “Salmon Capital” of the world. And that’s just to name a few of the exciting activities on this voyage.
In addition to the amazing sites and scenery, don’t forget about our variety of motivating, educating, and empowering programs presented by MS experts. These include:
- Deborah Backus, Ph.D. – “Avast ye, Matey – Rehabilitation in MS: What Works?”
- Emily Cade – “Navigating the Treacherous Waters of Health and Disability Insurance” and “Life Care Planning or Walk the Gang Plank!”
- Gerald Bilsky, M.D. – “Coordinating Patient Care for Smooth Sailing” and “The Rough Seas of Spasticity.”
- Tim West, M.D. – “What’s in the Pipeline (Not the Alaskan Pipeline)?”
- Ben Thrower, M.D. – “Relapses: Watch Out for the Iceberg!”
- Daniel Kantor, M.D. – “Depression: Riding Out the Tsunami.”
- Gail G. Gibson, Ph.D., PG, CPG, REP – “The Changing Face of Alaska.”
The MSF Cruise for a Cause 2013 departs from Seattle, WA on June 14th and returns June 21st, 2013. Along the way we will be visiting: Ketchikan, Alaska; Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska; Juneau, Alaska; Skagway, Alaska; Alaska Inside Passage and Victoria, British Columbia. For more information contact the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation at 800-225-6495 or visit http://www.msfocus.org/Cruise-for-a-Cause.aspx. To obtain pricing information or to book your trip, please call Gabriela Aragon at Aragon Travel at 800-659-0081 or email email@example.com.
MSF Cruise for a Cause 2013 is an experience of a lifetime where you can visit with old friends and make new ones. We look forward to sailing with you!